Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day-13 Rides for kid in a drugstore.


Small ride in a drugstore, originally uploaded by Sean.Caco.
At night, I dropped by a drugstore located on the first floor of the postnatal care center building where my wife was staying in. There were two small rides for kids in the drugstore, which embarrassingly looked odd to me.
I was surprised at first because I'd never seen a drugstore having that kind of stuff, but soon figured out the reason why. As there is a children's hospital in the building, there must be many customers who bring their children in the drugstore.
Perhaps the owner needed something fun to treat impatient children when their parents do the shopping.
Anyway, it still looks odd.

(As I tried to capture it sneakily, I couldn't help it but make it blurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment